In general, Property Managers are put in place to ensure the property is not damaged and is maintained over a certain time period. This can cover a wide number of different aspects and extend past initial expectations. We like to provide an all round management service, that takes care of all you needs.
Property Management Costa del Sol
Owning a property can be a hard task when you are located in different countries. We provide a service that allows you to have peace of mind and ensure your property is cared for by a professional team at the highest level.
We have dedicated our efforts, time and resources to providing an all-round solution to the needs of our clients.
Our basic Property Management Package includes:
- A key holder service – year round service to ensure the property is maintained and looked after with precision and dedication
- Regular inspections to ensure there is no damage and all is in good order *Inspections are always made after a change in weather and heavy rainfall
- Bi/-weekly post checks and communication with the property owner
- 24 hour point of contact
- Availability to turn on & off water/electric and call outs
- Expert advice with local taxes, Spanish laws and everything you need to ensure the property is cared for.
This package starts from 500€ per year.
Additional charges apply if the property is rented for holiday or long term lets, please read our Holiday Management package for more information.
Other provisions may include grocery shopping, furnishing, repairs, TV/internet installation all of which will be quoted in advance.
Our basic property management package is exactly what it says on the tin – basic. We We also provide a wide range of services to cater for your additional management requirements.